New Year’s Success Giveaway — Everybody Wins!
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” - Benjamin Franklin
While I do not gamble and do not support it, I must say that the debate on the topic has been an interesting one. It got me thinking!
While I cannot give away a house, a car or $25,000 cash, I can give away something in my opinion, is even more valuable - knowledge and inspiration that help toward success. Over the years, I have accumulated tons of success-related, personal development and skill-building resources that have helped me in my journey. So, starting this month, I’d be giving copies of them away. Here’s how…
Each year I begin by revisiting my definition of success. I usually ask three questions:
1. What does success mean to me?
2. What few things do I need to accomplish, experience, see, do, become and/or feel in order to feel I have lived a successful year?
3. What will I do to kick start these actions?
I’d share mine in a separate email. This year, I invite you to join me as I aim to make this my best year ever. Send me your answers to these questions and I will choose the best answer to receive a free gift from my success library. It will be my way to support you in your success journey this year.
New Year’s Success Giveaway Rules
1. Can be work, business or personal related.
2. Has to be emailed to me before my email announcement on Jan. 29.
3. My favorite gets a success gift that would guarantee to help you in your journey.
4. Anyone can enter.
I’ll announce my choice on January 29th in an email update.